- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Password Recovery. Our App allows you to create password protected access to mobile software application, pictures and other data on your mobile device. In order to create password protection as aforementioned, you will be asked to create a password in connection with the application and data you choose to protect via the App (“Password”). If you wish to have to option to recover your Password, you will be required to provide us with your current Password and your email address.
- ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, userId, userName, application version, Device model, android version of the Device.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser and date/time stamp,. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the App, track user’s movement around the App.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect limited information from your mobile device in order to provide the App. Such information may include your mobile device type, mobile device id, and date and time stamps of App use. In addition, we may deploy tracking technologies within the App to help us gather aggregate statistics, but we will not use Personal Information for such purposes.
- Analytics Tool. Our App may use the tools described below (the “Analytics Services”) to collect information about use of our App, such as how often users visit our App, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to visiting our App. We use the information we collect from the Analytics Services to maintain and improve our App and our products and services.
The Analytics Services we may use include:
- The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the App, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.:
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our App, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the App and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the App that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the App and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change and/or recover your Password).
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the App if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our EULA, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Online Permissions, our users, yourself or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our App and enhance your experience with the App. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our App.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other App-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a Password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the App.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the App but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
- Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we make available on the App or you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- Children’s Privacy. The App is not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the App, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the App.
- Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
Last updated: December 10, 2017